Who is behind Menstrual Hygiene Day?
WASH United is the initiator of Menstrual Hygiene Day and acts as its International Secretariat. As the International Secretariat, WASH United coordinates MH Day and manages the MH Day Alliance of more than 410 partner organisations. This includes:
- Developing the global strategic direction of MH Day, as well as key campaign and advocacy materials;
- Managing communication between MH Day Alliance partners;
- Managing external communication, including the MH Day website, social media and serving as a focal point for media;
- Issuing the regular MHM newsletter (“Keep the flow going”);
- Supporting partners in the planning and implementation of MH Day activities;
- Promoting collaborations between partners globally and at country level;
- Reporting on MH Day activities.
WASH United’s office in New Delhi, India acts as coordinator for MH Day activities in India.
Who can I contact?
You can reach out to us with any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
or directly via email@example.com
WASH United – Fürbringerstrasse 9 – 10961 Berlin – Germany