We invite you to celebrate 28 May – Menstrual Hygiene Day with us at The Factory Berlin (Mitte)!
A new, high-profile movement has emerged to address the centrality of menstruation in relation to core issues of gender equality and equity (-Jennifer Weiss-Wolf). This ‘menstrual movement’ is flowing strong, all around the world, but especially here in Berlin, especially with regards to innovation!
Come learn about the rise of the GLOBAL menstrual movement and meet some of the LOCAL enterprises working to improve the lives of people who menstruate worldwide!
18:15-18:45: “The Rise of the Menstrual Movement” by Danielle Keiser of the Menstrual Health Hub – MH Hub
18:45-19:15: Getting to know the Berlin-based Menstrual Health ecosystem of enterprises
– Feral: Tune into your body & control your fertility
– Super Izzy: your best friend to chat about reproductive health
– Medulla – cicli selvatici femminili: educational tools and resources for zero-fuss periods, increased awareness, vitality and insight, and better work-life balance.
– Crafts and Cramps: an artist collective focusing on EVERYTHING HANDMADE including crafts, hand embroidery & body positivity. (https://www.instagram.com/craftsandcramps):
– Femna: is a place to find quality natural products, designed for each stage of a woman’s life.
– Clue: Track your cycle with the Clue app, a free period tracker for iPhone & Android. Learn more about your body on Clue’s website, with articles about period tracking, fertility, birth control, hormones, and sex.
– Luna: It is an app designed for women with period pain.
+ more to be confirmed as the event nears!
Questions, concerns, want to get involved? Please reach out to Mariana De La Roche Wills or firstname.lastname@example.org