Calling all supporters of women and girl’s rights and health: We want to have a drink with YOU!
The Menstrual Health Hub (MH Hub) seeks to build a local community of female health advocates whose common interest is to stop the stigma around menstrual health. What better day to do this, than on 28 May, Menstrual Hygiene Day*, a global day of action and awareness-raising around periods???
Join us if you want to:
– Share your period stories!
– Learn about sustainable menstrual product options!
– Provide research, education, policy or innovation-related insight on menstrual health!
– Help break the silence, stop the shame and be a voice for gender equality!
– Feminist friends & supporters
– People who work NGOs, social impact or women’s rights organisations
– Advocates and activists
– Government officials
– Journalists / media
– Anyone who understands that good menstrual health is ESSENTIAL to advancing gender equality
Sliding scale donation will be €0- 10. Proceeds go towards the launch of the Menstrual Health Hub (MH Hub) and its ongoing community mobilization efforts of crowdsourcing research, education, policy and innovation around menstrual health.