Last Menstrual Hygiene Day, Dasra and MHAI organized the first national consultation with a focus on normalizing menstruation, menstrual hygiene products and waste management. This Menstrual Hygiene Day, join us for the second national consultation to:
• Hear the unheard voices from the field
• Unpack the health and safety considerations of menstrual hygiene products
• Deliberate how WASH facilities can respond to MHM needs, and
• Debate the diverse role of media in creating greater awareness about menstruation
• Involve men and boys in the conversation
The sessions will facilitate inputs and insights from government officials at the district and state level, regulatory bodies, organizations implementing MHM programs, medical professionals, researchers and scientists, and the donor community. The day will end with an MHM café where organizations can showcase their work and interact with other sector players. Please indicate your interest in a table at the MHM café to showcase your organization’s work here!
The Menstrual Health Alliance India (MHAI) is a collaborative of organizations working on menstrual health and hygiene in India. MHAI works towards joint advocacy, knowledge generation and evidence based action in the country.
Thanks and hope to see you there!