Menstrual Hygiene Day events
Find MH Day events in your area and online
Submit your event!
Have images to share?
Talk on topics like * Explaining Menstruation *challenges and remedies relating to menstruation *menstrual hygiene practices *Handling absorbents *normalising menstruation and dealing with myths and misconceptions *communicating with adolescents *creating an enabling environment *menstruation information with diagrams *difficulties a girl may encounter during menstruation *vaginal discharge *When to see a doctor *nutritional needs *beliefs and […]
- Organisation: Group Tourism Environmental and Social Management (G-TESM)
- Event link: https://www.facebook.com/108309274086828/posts/last-year-was-epic-in-gtc-akwa-bakassi-this-year-we-continue-our-school-tour-to-/528383858746032/
This event is designed to help menstruators have access to Menstrual Hygiene Products. The kit includes a bar of soap, 2 underpants, 30 biodegradable sanitary pads and 30 recyclable red dot disposal bags.
- Organisation: WeTheChange
- Event link: https://instagram.com/wethechangeind?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I am Lae Lae Moe. I am also called as Ruby Moe in social media life. I am founder of Menstrual May-မန်စထွယ်မေ facepage page that was created since 2019 to conduct MHD 2019. I am running my page to raise awareness about Menstrual Hygiene. This year, I am hosting MHM awareness Raising Campaign in Facebook […]
- Organisation: Menstrual May
- Event link: https://www.facebook.com/MenstrualMay/
Our aim is to eradicate menstrual poverty by educating girls on how to manage menstruation in a healthy🩸, eco-friendly☘️ and affordable🤌🏽 manner. Join us on Thursday,12th May at 4pm GMT to learn more about ♻️sustainable menstruation.
- Organisation: My African Womanhood
- Event link: https://asu.zoom.us/j/89394078654
Since we are working with addict youth and adolescent group we gather them discuss with them about the management and how boys will be helping female and not make fun of it
- Organisation: Sankalp Sanskritik Samiti
- Event link: http://www.sankalpch.org
Awareness Regarding Menstrual Problems and Distribution of Sanitary Pads in slum area of Patiala
- Organisation: Power House Youth Club
- Event link: https://www.facebook.com/phycpatiala/
The Public awareness and advocacy through Media, community and school seminars on Menstrual Hygiene and commitment to improve access to menstrual hygiene
The Public awareness and advocacy through Media, community and school seminars on Menstrual Hygiene and commitment to improve access to menstrual hygiene management seeks provide public understanding of menstrual hygiene and access to products for women and girls through comprehensive education, information and awareness. The activity will be held with communities stakeholders, government stakeholders, schools […]
- Organisation: Paramount Young Women Initiative
- Event link: https://web.facebook.com/payowiliberia
Menstrual hygiene products collection for Sparkle Peach Inc.
- Organisation: Sparkle Peach Inc
- Event link: https://www.sparklepeachinc.org/
INTERNATIONAL MENSTRUAL HYGIENE DAY 2022 Blue May campaign “Generation without taboos” The Mobile Health Association (ASM) as part of the Mai Bleu campaign offers you a high-level event from May 01 to 28, 2022 which revolves around the following various activities
- Organisation: ASSOCIATION SANTE MOBILE
- Event link: https://fb.me/e/bCsGqMAVt
Breaking together 30 schools from 30 communities for a fin filled day. Students will give TEDPeriod talk on their period experience, drama and various activities on how they are breaking period barriers.
- Organisation: Hope and Dreams Initiative
- Event link: https://www.facebook.com/hopeanddreams