Menstrual Hygiene Day events
Find MH Day events in your area and online
Submit your event!
Have images to share?
A workshop to educate and enlighten both male and female on what they need to know about the female monthly flow. Training on how to make re-usable pads. Girls about starting menstruation and those already doing are the major focus. *Health talk * keeping good personal hygiene before,during and after menstruation. *The myths behind menstruation: […]
- Organisation: Radio Nigeria, southwest zone, Dugbe, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
- Event link: https://www.facebook.com/olubunmi.adigun.5
The menstrual cycle is a vital sign, yet around the world menstruators are stigmatized, even excluded and discriminated against, just because they menstruate. Together we can fight the menstrual stigma. Join @womensbuilding alongside other orgs on May 31st (1-4pm) to celebrate the importance of caring for menstrual health, break taboos surrounding menstruation, and get some […]
- Organisation: The Women's Building
- Event link: https://fb.me/e/6wtqqTKHy
The pad a girl campaign is it’s first of the k.N.I organization of which will hold on the premises of Community High School Fiditi, Oyo state, Nigeria.
- Organisation: Kingdom Network Influencers
- Event link: https://www.facebook.com/Kingdom-Network-Influencers-109938878382570/
Taxing menstrual products is like taxing a school going girl for being a girl. Maboshe Memorial Centre – MMC has been lobbying from the Zambian Government for the distribution of free sanitary pads to school going girls who can’t afford to buy pads in all public schools mostly in rural schools. According to the United […]
- Organisation: Maboshe Memorial Centre - MMC
- Event link: https://www.change.org/p/zambian-republican-president-hakainde-hichilema-and-lawmakers-petition-for-a-law-on-free-reusable-menstrual-sanitary-pads-in-public-schools
Adolescent Health Hub (Centre for Adolescent Health and Social Development) on partnership with Medical Women Association of Nigeria (FCT Branch) and Rumuosi Health and Fitness Centre is commemorating this year’s World Menstrual Hygiene Day at Government Secondary School Kabusa, Abuja GENERAL AIM To address period poverty among adolescents in underserved communities in, thereby enhancing the […]
- Organisation: Centre for Adolescent Health and Social Development (Adolescent Health Hub)
- Event link: https://web.facebook.com/events/561371848665677/?acontext=%7B%22event_action_history%22%3A[%7B%22extra_data%22%3A%22%22%2C%22mechanism%22%3A%22page_admin_bar%22%2C%22surface%22%3A%22page%22%7D%2C%7B%22extra_data%22%3A%22%22%2C%22mechanism%22%3A%22events_admin_tool%22%2C%22surface%22%3A%22page%22%7D%2C%7B%22extra_data%22%3A%22%22%2C%22mechanism%22%3A%22surface%22%2C%22surface%22%3A%22create_dialog%22%7D]%2C%22ref_notif_type%22%3Anull%7D
Today, millions of women and girls around the world are stigmatised, excluded and discriminated against simply because they menstruate. It’s not acceptable that because of a natural bodily function women and girls continue to be prevented from getting an education, earning an income and fully and equally participating in everyday life. While Menstrual Hygiene Day […]
- Organisation: Indraprastha Convent School.
- Event link: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/%F0%9D%93%9D%F0%9D%93%B2%F0%9D%93%BD%F0%9D%93%B2%F0%9D%93%BC%F0%9D%93%B1%F0%9D%93%AA-%F0%9D%93%A8%F0%9D%93%AA%F0%9D%93%AD%F0%9D%93%AA%F0%9D%93%BF-bb429b21b_women-health-womenshealthmatters-activity-6938378924632477696-f_IP?utm_source=linkedin_share&utm_medium=ios_app
We have been celebrating MHDay since 2015 and this year we are scaling up to one of the second biggest Day Schools in our catchment areas. They invited us to take the event to their school as they do not have much information on what MHDay is. Various activities have been put in place to […]
- Organisation: Project Luangwa Trust
- Event link: https://www.projectluangwa.org/ufulu-pads
During this 4-week virtual program, participants will take a deep dive into the spiritual-energetic and ancestral connections of menstruation + learn how to care for their mind, heart, womb, body and spirit during menstruation. Each week, the 90-minute sessions will be dedicated to a specific theme and include interactive, exploration activities for attendees to deepen […]
- Organisation: Sacred Womb Works
- Event link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/honor-your-flow-4-week-period-positivity-program-tickets-336520801777?aff=odcleoeventsincollection